my youTube nights

Andy Korg - I Want You lyrics_
~track
Lyrics
I don't want to forget,
I can never...
Not I want to regret...
would you ever?
But I want you...
But I want you...

I don't want ....forget...
I don't want ....regret...
I want you...to understand that,
This couldn't be that way...
And I want me to accept that,
This... couldn't be... yes I know...

And I want you..
I want you..
I want you to..
Understand baby..
I want you..I want you..I want you...I understand that, this..coundn't be that way...

I want you..to...
Couldn't be..
Yes I know... Yes I know...
And I want you... I want you... I want you... I understand..
I want you... To understand that,
This couldn't be that way...
And I want me to accept that,this couldn't be...
Yes I know

I don't want to forget,
I can never...
Not I want to regret...
would you ever?